PEM Annual Fund
Please consider a gift to PEM's Annual Fund today. Your tax-deductible gift — at any level — can help us achieve incredible things.
- $50 helps purchase art supplies so adults can kick back and create at a PEM/PM evening party.
- $100 allows us to host one of our PEM Pals programs with storytelling, music and art making for children under age 5 and their caregivers.
- $200 helps bring in a guest artist to inspire teachers at an Educator Open House.
- $500 supports a workshop for 200 students to explore different art forms, materials and techniques in the museum's Create Space.
- $1,000 provides sketchbooks for nearly 1,000 students in low-resource schools to reflect on their museum visits.
What is the Annual Fund?
Simply put, the PEM Annual Fund provides a stable source of income to help pay for the museum's needs. These tax-deductible donations from members and friends are pooled to help in a range of ways, from buying after-school art supplies to preparing galleries for new exhibitions. Please help us reach this year's goal of $100,000.
Double your impact
Many companies participate in matching-gift programs, enabling you to double your contribution. Check with your employer's Human Resources Department to see if your gift can be matched and have an even greater impact.
To make your fully tax-deductible gift to the PEM Annual Fund, you can also:
Call the Development Department at 978-542-1641
Mail your check, payable to the Peabody Essex Museum, to
PEM Annual Fund
Peabody Essex Museum
161 Essex Street
Salem, MA 01970
In keeping with the standards of the Association of Fundraising Professionals and the Donor Bill of Rights, PEM gives all donors the opportunity to delete their names from mailing lists that PEM may intend to share. If you wish to remove your name from such lists, you may do so online at our Member Services page or by contacting the membership department at 978-542-1641.