Taj Boston Hotel Special Offers
- Fine Dining
- Executive Chef Daniel Dumont embraces the philosophy that meticulous attention to the quality and freshness of ingredients is paramount. Chef Dumont's blending of Italian and French influences create signature dishes that reflect the rich seasonal flavors.
- The Taj Boston offers a variety of dining options. Enjoy cocktails at The Bar or dine in The Café before or after a theatre performance. Take Afternoon Tea in The French Room while a harpist plays and guests sip their tea amidst original paintings and sculptures. Enjoy a Sunday Brunch Buffet on The Roof overlooking the Public Garden (April - November).
- Taj Boston's guestrooms and suites have the ambiance of an elegant Boston townhouse – rich fabric wall coverings, upholstered sofas and armchairs, armoire and desks with chairs. Windows open to views of Boston and the hotel's collection of art and antiques. The spacious suites evoke the feeling of a classic Back Bay townhouse, featuring cozy wood-burning fireplaces and a Fireplace Butler to assist in creating the perfect ambiance.
- The dining discount excludes alcoholic beverages and is not applicable to a group of four or more people.
- PEM members must be present and provide a photo ID along with a current PEM membership card at time of check-in or presentation of the food check.
- Advance reservations are required for The Café, Afternoon Tea, Sunday Brunch and hotel accommodations.
- The 10% discount will only apply to the food portion of the bill and the Best Available Rates for any accommodation type available on the Taj Boston website.
- The following 2013 black-out dates apply and may be subject to change: October 7-10.